Tangalooma 2 Day Island Wild Dolphin Resort & Adventure tour
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, Qld
- Product code: TANGASNORK
Day 1: Fully guided Adventure Safari with all transfers, tickets and
fees all pre arranged (Fresh Lunch, fruits, biscuits and cold drinks
included in National Park)
Depart Redcliffe, Brisbane City Roma St. Transit Centre or from the Port of Brisbane Ferry to Moreton Island National Park.
With your friendly and skilled eco guide and driver enjoy the
safety and adventure on this fully guided 4WD off-road adventure – an
adventure safari on Moreton Island.
We ferry cruise the Brisbane River past Moreton Bay Islands across Moreton Bay Marine Park.
The 3 level Catamaran allows for great photos, has bakery, shops
and bar on board. Keep a look out with the chance of seeing dolphins,
turtles and schools of fish.
Arrive Moreton Island white sandy beaches, your playground for the day; and board your 4WD guided tour.
This tour will travel south through the forest sand tracks to the Desert sand hills.
This fully guided activity includes all sand boarding gear and equipment and full instructions for a great outdoor adventure.
Full speed down the island's biggest sand hills, what an experience!
Picnic lunch & cold drinks included at Tangalooma Beach, and
enjoy while over-looking the Tangalooma Shipwrecks, Glasshouse Mountains
and Moreton Bay Marine Park.
After lunch & a brief relax, enjoy a guided snorkel tour of
the Tangalooma Shipwrecks. Safe adventure snorkel with professional
guide, with all snorkeling gear provided (fins, mask, snorkel &
wetsuit if required). This snorkel experience will allow you to see
coral, fish, turtle and the shipwreck under water. Kayak the Shipwrecks
and spend time exploring many species of fish, turtles and other marine
wildlife before being dropped off at Tangalooma Resort for check-in.
Enjoy island hotel accommodation at Tangalooma Island Resort – a
magical setting on Moreton Bay. Nightly dining at licensed restaurant or
beach café (own cost).
Resort guests enjoy nightly feeding of Wild Dolphins. This magical experience is a highlight of everyone's safari.
- Day 2: Tangalooma Island Resort beach views
- Start with an early morning jog or relax overlooking the bay
- Enjoy FREE Resort facilities including pools, tennis, archery or squash
- Stroll to the jetty for pelican feeding or relax on the beach
- Eco Search West Coast for Dolphins, Dugong, Turtles
- Explore the famous Tangalooma Shipwrecks and National Park (optional activities include quad biking or whale watch cruise)
- Return to Brisbane on a luxury Catamaran Bay and River cruise, and Bus to Brisbane city centre. 6pm